Terms and Conditions
- 1. The Theatre Management reserve the right to refuse admission.
- 2. Tickets are sold subject to the Theatre Management's right to make alterations to the cast or advertised arrangements rendered necessary by any unavoidable cause.
- 3. Tickets cannot be exchanged nor money refunded.
- 4. Any query concerning this ticket should be referred to Abbey Box Office before the performance date in question.
- 5. Liability is limited to a maximum refund of the agency price per seat.
- 6. By ordering you agree that the tickets are for the personal use of you and your party only, and will not be re-sold or transferred. Any resale or attempt to resell the tickets at a higher price than purchased will result in your order(s) being cancelled without prior notification.
- 7. If a customer orders more tickets than the maximum allowed - 6 tickets for pop and 6 tickets for any theatre production in any calendar year - we reserve the right to cancel the order. The maximum applies per person/credit card/household.
- 8. Tickets will be accepted for cancellation on a resale basis provided only that the ticket is returned to Abbey prior to the performance. In the event of a resale a refund less cancellation fee will be made to the customer.
- 9. You will be able to access material on Abbey Box Office free of charge without going through a registration process. However if you wish to order and buy anything we will require you to register in order to receive goods from us.
- 10. Tickets will only be sent to the billing address as a credit card fraud prevention measure.
Links to other sites
We may provide links to other web sites, resources, advertisements or sponsorships. We accept no responsibility for these links and we do not endorse the contents of these sites. If you decide to access other websites, you do so at your own risk; should a dispute arise between you and any third party due to your use of Abbey Box Office, we will do our best to assist its resolution but will not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered as a result.
You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable in any way for the content, advertising or products or services available from such sites, the quality, functionality, suitability or legality of such sites or for any dealings that you may have, or the consequences of such dealings, with such third party site operators.